Wednesday, March 26, 2014

HERO

                                                                     HERO

   
  "A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to preserve and endure in spite of      overwhelming obstacles."
                                                      - Christopher Reeve
                                                                         ("Superman")








What he is saying that a Hero is someone who finds a way to help others. Also to overcome things.


I agree with Christopher because whenever you love someone and something tragic might happen to them you will do anything to help that person, that makes you a Hero. A hero doesn't have to be like Superman, Iron Man, Batman, or Spiderman. A hero to me is my Mother. My mother has always been their for me. She's been their to help me on anything, good and bad. When I'm feeling down she helps me get back up. I look up to her. My mom is my hero.
          
                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment